With the bride, Alia & the groom hafiz
The princesses pun seronok pegi this wedding
Baby keletihan after tengok mama & papa makan & sembang...
Durians & mangosteen feast at Pak Su's place..Sedap je makan durian on cold night
Yesterday since Alysa & Adik suka creme caramel & Alysa has been requesting for it for quite some time, I pun since tengah rajin nak buat, I buatkan la ' Choc layer Creme Caramel'.
Resepi ni after modification from ila's recipe..
* 3 tbs sugar
* 3 tbs cocoa powder
1 1/2 can evaporated milk
1/2 can condensed milk
2 tbs custard powder / cornstarch
1. Prepare the caramel. Sprinkle sugar onto the pan. Heat on a stove until caraamelised. Turn off the stove. Spinkle water on top of the caramelised sugar. Put aside.
2. Blend all ingredients except for *
3. Divide into 2 portions.
4. In 1 portion add cocoa powder. Mix well.
5. Pour 1/2 of the cocoa mixture onto the pan. Steam for 10 minutes. Then add 1/2 of the white mixture. Steam for another 10 minutes. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
6. Refrigerate for a few hours. Serve.