Ingredients: ( 18's)
300gm all purpose flour
1 tbs baking powder
150gm brown sugar
20 gm castor sugar
120gm butter / margerine
120ml fresh milk
1/2 can peach slices, diced
1. Grease the muffin cups. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, eggs until light & fluffy.
3. Combine the flour & baking powder.
4. Mix in the flour mixture into the butter mixture alternating with fresh milk, beginning with the flour mixture & ending with flour mixture.
5. Fold in the diced peach.
6. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups at 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 30 min..