If the K is in the middle of the word, she'd substitute the K with an F. For example she'd say 'cofelat' for chocholate( cokelat), 'feyiau' for keriau ( loghat kedah for crying ). Of course we could not correct her pronounciation coz as usual she's always right..sigh...Nasib le she can pronounce K at the end of the word eg Adik. Kalau tak, mesti jadi Adic or Adif..hehe...
Semenjak 2 menjak ni..tak tau le apasal I suka wat muffins. May be it's easier to bake than cakes. It took half the time to bake muffins compared to cakes. Adik pulak kalau I buat cakes, confirm dia tak makan..tapi kalau buat muffin makan pulak. Pelik betul! Padahal sama je taste dia tapi rupa lain le... Muffin comel..Easier for kids to eat. Yesterday since stock durian banyak kat rumah, & bau dia harum 1 rumah, I pun wat le Durian Muffin. Malam tu dah buat Bubur Jagung Durian jamu Bang Cik & family. Still, banyak lagi durian.. The Durian Muffin tu resepi CMG. Thanks Cik Mat. Memang nice & wangi. Sesuai sangat untuk habiskan stok durian..:-)
100gm castor sugar
2 Grade A eggs + 1 egg yolk ( I used 3 Grade B eggs )
130gm all purpose flour + 3/4 tsp baking powder - sieve
20ml fresh milk
70gm durian ( flesh)
20gm hazelnut, chopped ( I omitted this)
1. Cream the butter & sugar. Add 1 egg at a time until the mixture is light & fluffy. Add in the durian. Mix well.
2. Add the flour mixture alternating with the fresh milk until all is used.
3. Add in chooped hazelnut. Mix well.
4. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups until 3/4 full. Decorate with hazelnut on top. ( I used sliced almond )
5. Bake in preheated oven at 170C for 25 minutes.