Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

All Girls Weekend

 Actually tersangatlah jarangnye we all kena tinggal anak-beranak je..:-) But, last weekend, Hubby had to atttend a half- day course in KL, then, since dah a few hours drive je to Batu Pahat, he decided to drive to BP. Yelah kan..dah lama tak jumpa mommy..hehe..Since mother's day dah lepas, & we still haven't given MIL the souvenir from Beijing, that was a good time for him to balik kampung.
 Not that I tak suka balik BP..:-),  tapi at the moment, I'm not allowed to travel long distance.( With the exception of Langkawi la.. we're going there soon..). Kalau tak, confirm I ikut dia. Boleh gak ronda2 KL & visit some friends who had threatened to not come over to our house anymore, since kitaorang tak pernah ke rumah they all..hehe..Padahal diaorang dah datang rumah we all a few times. Yelah, nak wat camne, dah kebetulan diaorang datang Penang. Time we all ke KL, diorang lak tak de kat KL, balik kg lah..
 So, last weekend tinggal me & the princesses je la. Since on Saturday I had to run some errands, the princessses were left home with Cik Jun. Masak pun very sempoi. Since Alysa & Adik had been requesting for pasta, I made fried macaroni for everybody. Senang keja mama. For dessert, I made brownies.
Then on Sunday ( normally our outing day..), Alysa ajak keluar. I told her tak boleh le since Papa was not around. Sape nak kepong diorang. Alysa said ' Okay la Mama..all girls je..'. Hish, tak kuase I. Buatnye Baby throw tantrum kat Shopping complex, camne I nak handle? Kuat merajuk betul dia now ni. So, we spent the day washing Hubby's car which I never did. Yelah dia dah bawak my car, tinggal je la keta dia utk dicuci..Then ptg bawak diorang ke playground. I was expecting Hubby would be home by the earliest 8pm since dia bertolak from BP at 2pm. Tup2 7.30 dah call cakap nak sampai dah & ajak keluar dinner. Since Baby tido la pulak, so tak jadi keluar..

Our All Girls Dinner - Fried Macaroni


Our dessert  yang tak cantik but chewy on the outside but gooey on the inside.

Quick & Easy Brownies
Source: here



Ingredients:
2 cups white sugar
1 cup butter
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 eggs
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup walnut halves

Directions:
1.Melt the butter or margarine and mix all ingredients in the order given.
2.Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes in a 9 x 13 inch greased pan.


No comments: