Baby has a thing with her tongue & mouth. She can roll or twist her tongue in different ways. Pelik betul.. It comes naturally starting when she was a few m.o. She'd stopped curling her tongue for a while. Now she's at it again.... I nak tiru pun tak reti. The most that I can do is curling my tongue. That's it. Another of her favourite stuff is sembur. Habis menyembur air liur... But she looks so adorable when she's doing it. :-) Oh well.. all babies are adorable..
The tongue twister act
Bebaru ni masa jenguk ke dapur Cik Mat, tengok dia buat Kek Pisang. Actually, I don't really like kek pisang. But, there were some ripened bananas in my fridge. Sayang lak nak buang. Nak buat banana muffin again, rasa malas lak. Tengok resepi Cik Mat ni lain sikit & I have all the ingredients. So, try le. It turned out so good. I like.. Siap ada orang marah lagi. I quote " Syukur marah ni... kek sedap, bagi sikit". Haha.. nanti suruh your dearest wife buatkan sebiji. Boleh makan sampai nak termuntah wakaka.. Yang K.Jun lak dok makan sampai tak terasa dah habiskan a big chunk..hehe..
250gm all purpose flour
1 tsp sodium bicarbonate
1/2 tsp salt
15 gm ovalette
150gm castor sugar
125gm butter, melted
100gm corn oil ( I used cooking oil )
225gm bananas, mashed + 1tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat the oven at 170C. Grease a bundt pan. Sprinkle the pan with flour & pour away the excess flour.
2. Sift the flour , Sodium bicarbonate & salt. Put aside.
3. Beat sugar & ovalette until well mixed. Add all the eggs and beat at high speed until thick & fluffy. Slow the speed, add mashed bananas. Mix well.
4. Add flour alternating with melted butter & oil. Mix well.
5. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.