Since I kena pegi kerja awal, I cooked only simple & easy dish. Tapi masa mak & Ayah came over last week, kena le masak nasi coz Ayah couldn't go without rice. Mak tak kisah. In fact, dia lagi suka western food. Today, I made Alysa's favourite..Tuna Macaroni. Bertambah 3 mangkuk. For tea makan lagi 2 bowls. She finished off almost half of the tuna macaroni ! Adik lak makan nasi lemak pagi tadi je..Dia ni kadang2 suka gak macaroni.But not today.
Tadi lupa nak amik photos. Bila balik kerja, Alysa dah makan 1/3 of the macaroni. I've uploaded the photo before..
3 potatoes, diced
1 can tuna in sunflower oil
2 tbs margerine
2 tbs plain flour
500ml fresh milk
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black / white pepper ( optional )
2 slices cheddar cheese
Grated cheddar cheese
1. Boil macaroni & potatoes. Set aside.
2. Melt margerine. Stir in plain flour. Mix well. Pour fresh milk. Stir until thicken. Add cheddar cheese slices. Season with salt & pepper.
3. Stir in cooked macaroni & potatoes & tuna ( minus the oil ).
4. Pour into a casserole dish.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
6. Bake at 180C for 10 to 15 minutes.