Since ada la orang tu dah drooling remembering this dish, here's the recipe. Nanti boleh buat for cik abang. Kalau lebih2 tu pass la.. Actually I've made some changes to the original recipe to cut cooking time. Since the original recipe requires 1 1/2 hrs baking time, I modified the preparation & just baked for 15 mins. Saved a lot of time & electricity haha..
Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
Ingredients: ( for small casserole dish )
5 potatoes , sliced
salt & pepper to taste
1tbs butter / margerine
1 cup milk ( I used 'IDEAL' evaporated milk )
4 slices cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 200'C. Grease casserole dish.
2. Boil the sliced potatoes in salted water until 3/4 cooked.
3. Arrange the potatoes in the prepared dish.
4. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Mix in the flour. Stir in the milk. Season with salt & pepper. Cook until the mixture thickened. Stir in the cheese until melted.
5. Pour the mixture over the potatoes. Top with the mozarella cheese.
6.Bake for 15 minutes.
BAJA AB DAN BROGARD LISA DALAM KEBUN ADA TAMAN - Baja AB dan racun Brogard yang di beli dari Puan Lisa FB dalam Kebun Ada Taman telah sampai pd 18 april 2017. Ada free gift biji kangkung. Thanks a lot y...
4 hours ago