Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

19 Ramadhan

Jengah dapur2 orang lain mostly dah buat kuih raya. Well, I'm not in the mood yet to start preparing the cookies. Actually, i was planning to make the cookies this weekend. But, thinking that this is the last weekend before raya, we decided to balik kampung. Since this year raya kat Batu Pahat, kena le spend time before raya kat Jitra. So, I have to postpone my baking to next week. May be I'll do 2 or 3 types of cookies. What I had in mind were semperit, makmur, cornflakes cookies, or choco oat cookies. Tengok la yang mana rajin. But, I have to bake something with cornflakes..

Yesterday was spent shopping again. This time with ila. Shopping baju for the princesses. Since ada la yang request nak tengok baju2 tu, I'll make another n3 after I took photos of the dresses. Sabar ye toh.. :-) Nanti u yang jealous haha.. tu la orang ajak p tak mau...

Hubby lak since i was not around, dia tak jadi le nak shopping for the LCD. Dia kata nanti tak de orang nak check & balance hehe.. We'll go today. Since tv nak baru, kena le pulak cari tv stand barukan... Yesterday, tak ke mana le dia. But he brought home goodies from Delfi marketing. Every year during ramadhan ada le dapat goodies dari sales rep. This year since dapat cereals & chocholate, kena le I wat cookies with cereals. Dah le stok cereals kitaorang pun dah berlambak.

Goodies from Chriss of Delfi.




Since mak ayah dah balik mood nak masak tu kureng le. So, as usual la. After 6pm baru masuk dapur. Masak la ala kadar. The princesses senang je, Alysa kalau ada buns, that'd be enough for her. Adik lak nasi, kicap, ghee & egg would be heavenly for her..:D Senang mama. Hubby pulak tak banyak songeh..

Nasi Daging


Tauhu Sumbat

No comments: