Yesterday, we got a height measuring chart from Schering-Plough. So, Hubby decided to put it in the princesses' room. Alysa memang excited la with the new addition. Terus cuba...Then, we measured their heights. Alysa, 108cm. Adik, 87cm. Baby, 70cm. Baby grow up so fast. I think last week she was at Adik's chest. This week dah kat bahu Adik. A few people predicted she'd be the tallest among the 3 of them ( & the fairest too...) in the future.
Ni time baik & lovey dovey. Kalau tak... nak pecah anak telinga dengar diorang gaduh ( well, yang 2 orang tu le!). I lak nak tercabut anak tekak jerit..:-)
Petang tadi rajin le pulak buat muffin for tea. Two reasons actually. 1) nak habiskan stok pisang yang ranum. 2) Tension coz last nite's Oat bran muffin turned up not good. Terpahit la pulak. Terlebih baking soda..Ni kiranya nak menebus last nite's failure hehe..( actually rupa ok, cuma rasa ada kureng sikit..)
This time memang worth the try. Very2 yummy...Gebu inside & crunchy on top. Hubby sanggup balik for tea, then pegi office lak hehe...tak tahan godaan.
Banana Crumb Muffins
Ingredients: ( 12's )
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 3/4 cup sugar ( 1/2 cup white , 1/4 cup brown sugar)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs all purpose flour
- 1 tbs margerine
1. Preheat oven to 190'C. Grease muffin cups.
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt.
3. In another bowl, mix bananas, sugar, egg & oil. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
4. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour & margerine until resembles coarse cornmeal. Sprikle topping over muffins.
5. Bake for 20 min.