On the other hand, Alysa was called 'smiling baby' by our neighbours. She smiled all the time when she was a baby. She liked to meet people. So most of her baby photos would show her smiling face..She still has a smiling face now tapi kalau jumpa new people tak le seramah dulu..well, depends on her mood.
Now mmg mood malas giler nak masak. After bertangguh for quite some time, I managed to make the choc cake that i've been wanting to try. Not bad... It was nice & moist. But I only made half of the ganache recipe which did not quite cover the whole cake. Here's the recipe by Rinn Chan...
Rich Chocolate Moist Cake
A: 170gm butter
300gm gula halus
3 biji telur
B: 2 st serbuk nescafe segera
1 sb air suam
1 st esen vanilla
1 st choc emulco
C: 225gm tepung gandum
65gm serbuk koko
1/2 st garam halus
1 st soda bicarbonate
1 1/2 st baking powder
180ml air sejuk dari peti sejuk
1. Putar bahan A sehingga kembang.
2. Campur sebati semua bahan B. Titiskan ke adunan A tadi. Putar seketika.
3. Ayak bahan C. Masuk selang seli dengan air sejuk ke dalam adunan tadi. Kaup balik adunan.
4. Bakar pada suhu 175C selama 40 minit.
1 tin susu pekat, 90gm serbuk koko, 100ml minyak jagung @ butter cair, 1 st esen vanilla
Panaskan susu. Masukkan serbuk koko diikuti butter & vanilla. Kacau selama 5 minit. Biarkan suam & tuang ke atas kek yang telah sejuk.
For lunch this week I made Ayam Halia as one of the dishes for Mak & Ayah. Saje try very simple recipe that I normally ate at restaurants, but never cook myself! The recipe was taken from a cookbook by Chef Hanieliza. Bought the book at Popular year end sale which I went a few days ago. Some of the books were worth buying as they were reduced up to 70%. Glad that I managed to buy some books by Sidney Sheldon & Johanna Lindsey at very good price. Now, I have to find time to read them..:-) Reading used to be my hobby, but now it's soo difficult to find time to do it..sigh..
3 sb sos tiram
1/2 cwn air + 1 st tepung jagung ( dibancuh)
1 sk serbuk lada hitam
1pokok daun bawang ( I omit this )
1 tomato ( potong 4 )
2 sb minyak masak
Bahan hiris: 5 cm halia, 3 bwg merah, 3 bwg putih, 3 biji cili merah
1. Panaskan minyak. Tumis bahan hirisan hingga layu.
2. Masuk ayam & kacau rata. Tambah sedikit air &masak hingga ayam lembut.
3. Masuk bancuhan tepung jagung & sos tiram. Biarkan pekat.
4. Masukkan tomato & daun bwg & kacau rata. Sedia dihidangkan.